Horton Grand Theatre
444 Fourth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
From San Diego International Airport
Head toward downtown on N Harbor Drive. Turn Left on West Broadway, Right on Pacific Highway, Left on West G Street. Take G Street to 4th Avenue and turn right. The theatre will be on your right.
From The Northwest
Take Interstate 5 South to the Front Street/Civic Center exit. Bear to the right for the Front St ramp. Follow Front St to Broadway and make a left. Continue three blocks and make a right on 4th Avenue. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
From The South
Take Interstate 5 North to 6th Avenue towards Downtown. Turn left on 6th Ave. Follow to Broadway and make a right until you come to 4th Avenue where you will turn left. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
From The East
Take Interstate 8 West to Route 163 South. Continue until Route 163 becomes 10th Avenue. Turn right on Broadway and follow for eight blocks. Turn left on 4th Avenue. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
- Recording devices of any type are prohibited in the Horton Grand Theatre.
- Patrons are asked to turn cellular telephones off or to a “no sound” setting upon entering the theatre. Please, no texting during the performance.
- As a courtesy to other patrons and the performers, please stay seated until the final curtain call has ended and the house lights have been turned on.
- Patrons are discouraged from bringing infants, toddlers and children under the age of five to performances. If children are causing a disturbance to other patrons, house management reserves the right to ask the parent to remove the child from the theatre.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Horton Grand Theatre at any time.
- Every person must have a ticket and seat assignment, regardless of age.
As a courtesy to our performing company and all of our patrons, late comers will be seated at the discretion of the house management and may be seated in the nearest available seat, regardless of your actual seat assignment, until intermission when you may take your regularly assigned seat.
The Horton Grand Theatre has a concession stand that offers a variety of candy and snacks, cold soft drinks and bottled water for our patrons. They also serve beverages with alcohol including beer and wine for patrons over 21 years of age.
Rowdy or drunken behavior will not be tolerated, and patrons who exhibit these traits may be asked to leave the premises.
Please note: Food may not be eaten inside the theatre during performances, however, beverages may be taken in with a cover. No outside food or beverages are allowed into The Horton Grand Theatre
The Horton Grand Theatre is accessible for all of our patrons. There are restrooms with easy access and dedicated stalls located on the first floor in the interior theatre lobby. Please advise the Box Office of your special need when you make your reservation.