Horton Grand Theatre
444 Fourth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
From San Diego International Airport
- Head toward downtown on N Harbor Drive.
- Left on West Broadway.
- Right on Pacific Highway.
- Left on West G Street.
- Take G Street to 4th Avenue and turn right. Horton Grand Theatre will be on your right.
From The Northwest
- Take Interstate 5 South to the Front Street/Civic Center exit.
- Bear to the right for the Front St ramp. Follow Front St to Broadway and make a left.
- Continue three blocks and make a right on 4th Avenue. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
From The South
- Take Interstate 5 North to 6th Avenue towards Downtown.
- Turn left on 6th Ave. Follow to Broadway and make a right until you come to 4th Avenue where you will turn left. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
From The East
- Take Interstate 8 West to Route 163 South. Continue until Route 163 becomes 10th Avenue.
- Turn right on Broadway and follow for eight blocks.
- Turn left on 4th Avenue. The theatre will be a couple blocks past Horton Plaza on your right side.
HORTON GRAND THEATRE POLICIES
- Recording devices of any type are prohibited in the Horton Grand Theatre.
- Patrons are asked to turn off or mute cell phones upon entering the theatre. Please no texting during the performance.
- For the safety of our patrons and as a courtesy to the performers, please stay seated until the final curtain call has ended and house lights have been turned on.
- Patrons are discouraged from bringing infants, toddlers, and children under the age of five to live performances. If children are causing a disturbance to other patrons, house management reserves the right to ask the parent to remove the child from the theatre.
- Smoking is not permitted in Horton Grand Theatre at any time.
- Every person must have a ticket and seat assignment, regardless of age.
As a courtesy to our performing company and all of our patrons, late comers will be seated at the discretion of the house management and may be seated in the nearest available seat (regardless of their actual seat assignment) until intermission.
San Diego Musical Theatre has a concessions stand that offers a variety of candy and snacks, cold soft drinks, and bottled water for our patrons. Beer and wine are available for purchase to patrons over 21 years of age.
Rowdy or drunken behavior will not be tolerated, and patrons who exhibit these traits may be asked to leave the premises.
Please note: Food may not be eaten inside the theatre during live performances, but beverages may be taken in with a cover. No outside food or beverages are allowed into Horton Grand Theatre.
The Horton Grand Theatre is accessible to all our patrons. There are restrooms with easy access and dedicated stalls located on the first floor in the interior theatre lobby. Please advise the Box Office of your special needs when you make your reservation.