4650 Mercury Street
San Diego, CA 92111
Easy access from the 805, 163 and 15 freeways.
SDMT STAGE THEATRE POLICIES
- Recording devices of any type are prohibited in the SDMT Stage.
- Patrons are asked to turn off or mute cell phones upon entering the theatre. Please no texting during the performance.
- For the safety of our patrons and as a courtesy to the performers, please stay seated until the final curtain call has ended and house lights have been turned on.
- Patrons are discouraged from bringing infants, toddlers, and children under the age of five to live performances. If children are causing a disturbance to other patrons, house management reserves the right to ask the parent to remove the child from the theatre.
- Smoking is not permitted in the SDMT Stage at any time.
- Every person must have a ticket and or seat assignment, regardless of age.
COVID 19 POLICY
The health and safety of audiences, artists, staff, and the entire community are the highest priority for San Diego Musical Theatre! All patrons who attend a performance will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present proof of vaccination or will be required to present the negative results of a COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours of entering the SDMT Stage Theatre.
Patrons attending performances in our indoor theatre must wear masks throughout the performance as an additional safety measure unless eating or drinking. Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we return to bringing you live musical theatre again!
The SDMT Stage has a concessions stand that offers a variety of candy and snacks, cold soft drinks, and bottled water for our patrons.
Rowdy or drunken behavior will not be tolerated, and patrons who exhibit these traits may be asked to leave the premises.
Please note: Food may not be eaten inside the theatre during live performances, but beverages may be taken in with a cover. No outside food or beverages are allowed into The SDMT Stage.
As a courtesy to our performing company and all of our patrons, late comers will be seated at the discretion of the house management and may be seated in the nearest available seat (regardless of their actual seat assignment) until intermission.
The SDMT Stage is accessible to all our patrons. There are restrooms with easy access and dedicated stalls located on the first floor in the theatre lobby. Please advise the Box Office of your special needs when you make your reservation.