Health and Safety
Covid 19 Policy
Masks are strongly encouraged in the theatre. If you are feeling sick or exhibiting any COVID-19-like symptoms, we recommend you stay home and contact our Patron Manager to reschedule your tickets. They can be reached at (858) 560- 5740 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recording devices of any type are prohibited in the SDMT Stage Theatre.
- Patrons are asked to turn cellular telephones off or to a “no sound” setting upon entering the theatre. Please, no texting during the performance.
- As a courtesy to our performing company and all of our patrons, late comers will be seated at the discretion of the house management and may be seated in the nearest available seat, regardless of your actual seat assignment, until intermission when you may take your regularly assigned seat. Please stay seated until the final curtain call has ended, and the house lights have been turned on.
- Patrons are discouraged from bringing infants, toddlers and children under the age of five to performances. If a child or adult is causing a disturbance to other patrons, house management reserves the right to ask that child or adult to be removed from the theatre.
- Smoking is not permitted in the SDMT Stage Theatre at any time.
- Every person must have a general admission ticket and or a seat assignment, regardless of age.